I upgraded to clamav 0.88-1 yesterday (and 0.88-2 today) and since the upgrades,
I'm seeing sporadic .vir folders left behind. These all have a file name 0 in them

02/03/2006 10:04:08.258 q7eb106200000bac6.smd WARNING: Couldn't remove .vir directory D:\IMail\spool\proc\work\D7eb106200000bac6.vir\: EXTRA FILES THERE. [145] Error String: [The directory is not empty.]
02/03/2006 10:04:08.258 q7eb106200000bac6.smd Likely problem: Your virus scanner is leaving extra files/directories behind, so Declude can't delete the directory.

Scott Fisher
Director of IT
Farm Progress Companies
191 S Gary Ave
Carol Stream, IL 60188
630-462-2323

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Although Farm Progress Companies has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.