I didn't receive it either.  I checked the logs and nothing came in from Declude.

Darin.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Changes @ Declude

-Barry,

I did not receive the email sent to every customer (and I have Declude whitelisted). That irks me even more.

Not having received the email, this all comes straight out of left field for me. If I had received the email, perhaps it wouldn't be such an unpleasant shock.
It certainly is ruining my day off, I'll tell you that.

As for two continuing with two different version levels, I'll tell you my comfort level for running the lower version definitely isn't high.
Today you are committed to the version 3 customers,  but just with the version numbers, I'm feeling I have a lesser product.
Declude version 3 is a dead end on the Declude product tree. It is just a matter of when.

Will all future enhancements be going into version 3? What are the planned enhancements?
Tell us how Declude is planning to improve the product.