-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Don Brown
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 11:23 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com; Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] [Declude.JunkMail] Declude 3.0 / 4.0

Saturday, February 11, 2006, 9:47:07 AM, David Barker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
DB> [Snip]

DB> 5. With regards to Version 3.0 and 4.0 there is NO major difference
DB> in functionality except that 4.0 runs as a single product with
DB> Declude EVA PRO, Junkmail PRO and Hijack. Where as Version 3.0 still
DB> supports 3 individual products.

DB> [Snip]

DB> 7. I am pulling together some additional release notes on a
DB> comparison between version version 3.0 and 4.0 which I hope to have
DB> available next week.

DB> David B
DB> www.declude.com
DB> [Snip]

Items 5 & 7 are contradictory, to the extent that no comparison, as promised
in 7, would be needed, if the only difference was, as quoted in 5.

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.inetconcepts.net
(972) 788-2364                    Fax: (972) 788-5049
----

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]

---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]