I agree with everything except the final outcome.  I think SUITE should be
the winning choice.  Declude Suite X with the x being the current version.
This would differentiate this product from the individual declude products
and should have the same version that the individual products have at the
moment.

Evans Martin

---
EVANS MARTIN  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
HOSTING:  http://www.martek.net
PROGRAMMING:  http://www.martekware.com

iPlus Info Browser - IPB's IMail Migration Tool, password browser, reporting
suite make IPlus Info Browser something no IMail administrator should be
without.  http://www.martek.net/Default.aspx?tabid=96