To: <Declude.Virus@declude.com>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] ClamAV Footer ...

Who is Sandy, and how can I get in touch with her?

Matt wrote:
Andrew,

There is no native capability to do this dynamically. Adding a footer is also a difficult task since it must be integrated properly and selectively into multiple MIME segments, and without breaking certain types of messages that rely on strict formating (such as calendaring).

Sandy has a free app that allows for inserting footers into messages, but I don't believe it supports dynamic content. Look at the footer of one of Sandy's posts for a link.

Matt

Andrew Peskin wrote:

Hello all ... I am trying to do the following: On each message scanned by Declude and ClamAV, I would like to add a footer, specifying that the message has been scanned and found to be free of any virus, which version of ClamAV scanned it, which virus database was used, and what the date of the last update was to the virus database. Here is an example of a footer I would like ...

---
No Virus Found
Scanned by ClamAV
ClamAV 0.88/1290/Thu Feb 16 04:14:53 2006

Does anyone know how to accomplish this with Declude and ClamAV?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Andrew

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]

[Checked by ClamAV -- No virus found in this message.]

[Checked by ClamAV -- No virus found in this message.]

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude EVA]

---