I am wondering if the headers showing in the body of this message was
intentional. If not then there is a bug in declude 4.x. I have seen this
from another source and reported it to Declude but am wndering if it has not
appeared from a different source. If so it would comfirm to me that the
problem is with declude and I will roll bacl to the 3.x version we were
running before.

Kevin Bilbee