Hmmmm, this would still not work out well in the real world.

I've no problem with the construction of this test, but with the
concept.

For example, Microsoft often fails REVDNS with their Hotmail/MSN service
and you would be informing "Aunt Minnie" about something technical over
which she has no control and no interest.  And you'd be effectively
spamming her every time she sends a message to one of your users.

Andrew 8)