From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Grant Griffith
Sent:
Friday, March 03, 2006 5:38 AM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Updates from Declude

Barry,

Wasn’t the confirm issues supposed to be resolved in this version?  I just tested it and it still does not subscribe the user after they confirm be replying to the message?!?!

John, have you tried this yet with the same results?

Thanks,
Grant Griffith
Web Application Developer
Enhanced Telecommunications Corp.