From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 6:44 PM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Containing: Possibly a new variant of JS/ virus

Kami,

This is F-Prot that is detecting this and not Declude.  I believe that the reason is the "/PARANOID" switch that you are using.  This is not a commonly used switch and it's not documented in the executable's help.  Here's my config for F-Prot.  I believe this should stop your issues if you change to it:

    C:\Progra~1\FSI\F-Prot\fpcmd.exe /AI /SILENT /NOBOOT /NOMEM /ARCHIVE=5 /PACKED /SERVER /DUMB /REPORT=report.txt

I have no virus hits that match what you are showing for F-Prot using this config.

Matt