-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Shacklett
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 9:49 AM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] 4.2.3 Built-in scanner

I sent myself a test virus after installing the update, and it was stopped
by my existing scanner. I don't see any indication of additional log lines
as a result of adding AVG.

The default virus.cfg file states that "The default behavior is for Declude
to call all scanners" and I have the "EXITSCANONVIRUSDETECT   OFF" line
still completely commented out, but looking at the logs it appears that the
default behavior is just the opposite.