This came up just last Friday, Mark.

Here's the end of that thread on the mail archive website:

Andrew 8)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Reimer
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 2:51 PM
To: Declude. [EMAIL PROTECTED] com
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Entry in Event Log

For the past week I have only seen my virus log show “could not find parse string infection: in report.txt” for f-prot. I have not made any changes to anything in weeks. Does f-prot show this when it does not show the name of the virus?

Mark Reimer

IT Project Manager

American CareSource

214-596-2464

---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found