From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
David Weber
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 1:01 PM
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.Virus] DrWatson errors
I just activated Declude 4.2 with SmarterMail on Windows 2003 server -
Virus
only.  I activated it last night and there have been 3 DrWatson errors
already today.  The Declude Virus logs look fine, and it appears to be
working correctly. Except for these DrWatsons. :((
And ideas, anyone?  I searched the Declude Virus users list but did not
find
anything related to this.  And also sent the same information to Declude
Support.  Thought maybe someone else had already hit this and resolved
it. Thank you,
David Weber
Windows 2000 MCP
http://www.orcsweb.com/