4.3.23 that has the following bug fixes:

* Broken Headers
* AUTOWHITELIST for Imail 2006
* Revise ROUTING spamrouting
* MIME header mismatch, Declude assumes it is an executable

Now you can turn on/off the MIME header mismatch test.
Default:
            MISMATCHEDEXT               ON

In virus.cfg file

            MISMATCHEDEXT               ON
            MISMATCHEDEXT               OFF

Function description:
If this test is turned off then the e-mail will not be caught as
vulnerability. However, there is a log message that the mismatch was found
and it is ignored because it is turned off.

* Zip vulnerability, declude is holding a valid zip file as vulnerability
* Default for the OUTBOUNDSCANNINGSPAM directive is ON
* New CommTouch Dll

Email me, I cannot promise to respond to everyone, I will stop replying when
I have enough volunteers.

David Barker
Director of Product Management
Your Email security is our business