From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darin
Cox
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 5:43 PM
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] I'm currently on a business trip down south and
will be returning January 5th, 2007. If t

Ok, this makes it over a hundred received this afternoon.

Declude, would you kindly remove him from the list so we don't all get
inundated with more autoreplies?

Also, this is a gentle reminder to be a good list netizen and don't use
autoresponders for addresses that you use to subscribe to lists.  If you
need to use autoresponders, just set up a separate email address for list
subscriptions and don't use one there.

All the best,

Darin.