From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andy
Schmidt
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 6:01 PM
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] I'm currently on a business trip down south and
will be returning January 5th, 2007. If t

So - shall we all call that emergency number and ask that he turn off his
vacation notice, or shall we just fake the return address an unsubscribe him
since the Declude staff is not taking action?

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)
Fax:    +1 201 934-9206

will be returning January 5th, 2007. If t

75 over 45 minutes.  Dumb...

Darin.