From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Heimir
Eidskrem
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:20 AM
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Outlook 'Boundary Space Gap' Vulnerability

I see several emails with this listed as the virus detected.
Is this really a problem and a virus?
I did download the file and uploaded to one of the virus test sites and it
did come back as no virus found.

How do I turn this off?

---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and