fyi -

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [clamav-announce] ClamAV/SOSDG For Windows 0.90.1-3 Is Now Available
Date:   Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:02:48 -0400
From:   Bri Bruns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello all,

With help from various people, I've got a new build of ClamAV/SOSDG For Windows 0.90.1 available - release 3 fixes bugs in -1 and -2 that people reported. I believe the problem was relating to fixes once needed in pre-0.90.1 versions of ClamAV.

http://www.sosdg.org/clamav-win32/

Direct download:
http://www.sosdg.org/clamav-win32/clamav-devel.exe

Once again, thanks to everyone who provided feedback.

--
Bri Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org / http://www.ahbl.org