Hi,

Just ran into a problem that *I* could resolve but still....
I had a problem with my backup tool Yosemite Backup and they have a tool on
their site that they want you to run. It collects all kind of relevant data to
help pinpointing the problem.
The output in the latest version is an encrypted ZIP file.... which gets
blocked when I try to send it via email. :-(

Of course I could just change the Declude config for a few seconds but that's
just me. What I would like Declude to do is:
- Block all inbound EZIP files
- Block oubound EZIP files UNLESS the user authenticates via SMTP AUTH.
Currently this is not possible I think, would be a nice option though.

How do others currently circumvent this problem?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
hoofd systeembeheer

tio hogeschool hotelmanagement en toerisme
begijnenhof 8-12 / 5611 el eindhoven
t 040 296 28 28 / f 040 237 35 20
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  / www.tio.nl