From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Darin Cox
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 5:34 PM
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] [Invalid ZIP Vulnerability]

We use this vulnerability.eml

-- Begin vulnerability.eml
SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEDOESNOTHAVE          Vulnerability
ONLYSENDIFREMOTESENDER
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: %ALLRECIPS%
Subject: Suspected malicious email blocked

Delivery blocked: %LOCALRECIPS%

The mail server for %LOCALHOST% scans each e-mail for Viruses,
junk mail, (spam) and e-mail vulnerabilities. (Vulnerabilities
are those which can allow a virus or other malicious content to
hide from virus scanners and junk mail filters.)

We caught an e-mail addressed to you that is formatted with
%VIRUSNAME%, and have quarantined it for your protection.

If you recognize the below information as a valid email that
you want or should have received, please click on the link below
to have the message released for delivery.  Otherwise, the e-mail
will be deleted automatically after seven days.

http://www.example.com/requeue.asp?msgid=%QUEUENAME%

Please note that the email could contain dangerous content.  Use at
your own risk.

Original message information follows
====================================

FROM: %MAILFROM%
TO: %ALLRECIPS%
SUBJECT: %SUBJECT%

DATE: %DATE% @ %TIME%

%HEADERS%

-- End vulnerability.eml

You'll want to replace the link in the email with one appropriate for
you.

and the following requeue.asp script.

-- Begin REQUEUE.ASP
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<%

// -------------------------------------------------------
// requires IUSR permissions to the following directories
// -------------------------------------------------------

 var virusdir="c:\\imail\\spool\\virus\\";
 var spooldir="c:\\imail\\spool\\";
 var file=""+Request.QueryString("msgid");
 file=file.substr(1);

 fso = new ActiveXObject ("Scripting.FileSystemObject");

 if (fso.FileExists(virusdir+"D"+file))
 {
  fso.MoveFile(virusdir+"D"+file, spooldir+"D"+file);
  fso.MoveFile(virusdir+"Q"+file, spooldir+"Q"+file);

  Response.Write("Please check your e-mail in a few minutes for the
message
you requested.");
 }
  else
 {
  Response.Write("Message does not exist, or has already been released
for
normal delivery.");
 }
%>
-- End REQUEUE.ASP

You'll need to change the path to the path for your IMail spool
directory.
This inserts the message back into the queue for the next queue run.
Others
have gone a step further to call SMTP32.exe with the queue file name to
delivery it immediately.

Hope this helps,

Darin.