A customer running Norton reports receiving several infected e-mails today.

We are only running the built-in AVG scanner at this time, which isn't
catching this new virus.

The Symantec site is not too helpful about the characteristics, which
would better enable writing a filter.

http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2007-102318-0451-99

Our customer reports they show: From: Lorena Bernal, Subject:
Statement of retained earnings  However, no doubt there are other
variants.

They are caught upon receipt by his Norton anti-virus and quarantined,
so he really can't (and I don't want him to) supply more info.

Anyone else noticing this virus slipping through?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts®
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.inetconcepts.net
(972) 788-2364                    Fax: (972) 788-5049
----