Hi,

In the IMail 2006.23 release notes it states:
----------<Quote>--------------------------------------------------
The "IMail.exe" Client provided in the IMail Server contained a vulnerability
due to a boundary error when processing emails with multipart MIME data, which
could potentially compromise a user's system.

"IMail.exe" will no longer be delivered during installation.

Caution: It is recommended that existing installations remove "IMail.exe from
the IMail directory. It has been determined that utilizing this feature could
potentially corrupt mailboxes.
----------<Quote>--------------------------------------------------

I seem to remember Declude used this (IMail.exe) as part of it's mail delivery.
Is that still true with the 4.x versions

I use it to send myself mails when something happens like a sniffer update. But
that is just one script which I can change.
Is there something similar that we can use?

p.s. I assume they mean IMail1 as there is no IMail.exe in the IMail directory.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
hoofd systeembeheer

tio hogeschool hotelmanagement en toerisme
begijnenhof 8-12 / 5611 el eindhoven
t 040 296 28 28 / f 040 237 35 20
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  / www.tio.nl