Hi,

I had some valentine mail come through which was caught as suspicious. However,
in the end it was reported ans Unknow virus in Unknow File.
I now want to have a better look at the enclose base64 encoded card.zip. But...
what tool to use to extract that zip file without sending it to my mail
program. I used to be able to extract uuencoded stukk with my zip archive tool
but... What to use for base64 encoded stuff?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
hoofd systeembeheer

tio hogeschool hospitality en toerisme