From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of
David Barker
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 12:48 PM
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.Virus] AVG Update

I have tracked the issue. The process used to be automated but from what
I understand  some server changes were made and we are currently running
in manual mode, hence the reason for some delays over the holidays. I
will have this resolved and on an automated procedure with failover
checking asap. (I will have to plan this but for now I am thinking no
later than end of  January). Although we have many "to do's" on our list
this is a high priority. If there are any suggestions around this
procedure - post them to the list , I cannot promise on suggestions but
there may be something we can do.

David Barker
VP Operations Declude
Your Email security is our business
978.499.2933 office
978.988.1311 fax
dbar...@declude.com <mailto:dbar...@declude.com>

---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found