Hrm, I don't seem to have edit rights to that page anymore...  Will have
to look into that.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Déjà Dup
Developers, which is subscribed to the bug report.

Title:
  Documentation "Hacking on Déjà Dup" needs to be updated

Status in Déjà Dup:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  We switched from bzr to git and require to install the valac >=
  0.36.X. Both changes are not reflected in our documentation at
  https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/DejaDup/GettingInvolved/Coding making it
  harder for newbies to start fixing bugs or including new features in
  our code.

  We should

     - Replace the bzr commands with the equivalent ones from git
     - Add a section about valac and how to obtain version 0.36.X if not using
Ubuntu 17.10 or a distribution which includes this package.