Ben,

Thanks. It worked. I had gone up to allowing 'All Unknow CGI
Extensions' and had thought that should be sufficient. 

Rajiv

--- In [email protected], "Ben Cameron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Rajiv,
> 
> Have you enabled ISAPI extensions on the IIS server.  This one
caught me out
> quite a few times.  Go to the Web Service Extensions folder in IIS
Manager
> and allow "All Unknown ISAPI Extensions".
> 
> Ben
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Behalf Of rajivgupte1952
> Sent: 03 February 2006 10:27
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [delphi-en] Configuring TWebConnection on Windows 2003 Server
> 
> 
> Hi,
> I have an application that has a remote server on a web site and I
> access it using a TWebConnection component on the client side. This
> works perfectly on Windows NT and IIS 4.0 but on Windows 2003 and IIS
> 6.0 I get an HTTP 404 - Not Found - error. I am using Delphi 2005. The
> TSocket and TDcom connections work perfectly but the HTTP connection
> gives an error.
> I would highly appreciate any help.
> Rajiv
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------
> Home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/delphi-en/
> To unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>






-----------------------------------------------------
Home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/delphi-en/
To unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/delphi-en/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to