From: Andries Bos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 7:41 AM
To: delphi advanced group
Subject: [delphi-en] form inheritance

I have a form that inherits all buttons etc from a main form; also onto this
second form , i've added different other buttons etc.

How could I force an added button onto the ancestor form (form1) to be also
visibile within the second form. I've edited the dfm file by hand in the
past to use the "inherited button" , but I think there should be an easier
way to let a new button be visible onto the second form.

What should be the proper way to do this?

regards

Andries Bos