----- Original Message -----
>From: Amanda Milham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: Multiple recipients of list delphi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Sent: Monday, 29 March 1999 17:06
>Subject: [DUG]: * Melissa Virus WARNING *

If you can locate a substantiated virus and absolutely MUST post it (I don't
see
why a technical forum should be the carrier) then at least post it to the
OFF-TOPIC
list...

> Sorry, if you know of this already. Please read it if you do not. It is a
REAL virus.

That what other lists are for if people really care then subscribe to the
McAffee alert
list or some such... If every one of my subscriptions recieved this I'd be
suffering from
OOS of the delete finger...

--
Aaron@home