At 07:47 31/03/1999 +1200, you wrote:
>    This message will occur when adding a column to  a table that already
>has a column of that name.   Do you have any SQL executing 'Alter table xxx
>add  duplicate_column_name ...' ?   Regards, Mike Osborne

No.  It's happens when I open tables.  I'm keeping opening and closing
those tables, depends on the time, maybe once per 10 seconds.

Edward Tianjun Huang                    Today Software Limited
                                        97 Great South Road
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Company)     Remuera
       [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Private)    Auckland

                  Website: http://www.delphi.org.nz