I am involved in software development that uses a viewing program to
display .gp4 images of technical drawings.  We have seen that a
number of packages will load these images but is there a component
that will allow me to load them onto a form?

Alternatively can I associate another application with one of my
forms so that it only ever appears to run within the constrains of
that form?

Steven

Wild Software Ltd
P O Box 33-216
Christchurch
NEW ZEALAND

I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.