The driver is so trivial, its not funny.  I have been playing with
GiveIO, but it has a major flaw - it gives access to all ports to the
app.  Worse, it appears to do it for all apps.  So, I would like to
restrict it to one port.

To recompile I need ntddk.h, Has anyone got a copy they can lend ?

On 11 Dec 98 at 18:12, Nic Wise wrote:

> You can generate OBJ's, but outside of that, I'd say it would be easier to
> learn, install, crash, uninstall, reinstall, crash, swear and (maybe) use
> VC++ than to try it in Delphi - ie, impossible.
> >
> > Does anyone know whats require to write a device driver in Delphi ?
> > Is it possible at all ?

Rohit

CFL - Computer Fanatics Ltd.  21 Barry's Point Road, AKL, New Zealand
PH    (649) 489-2280
FX    (649) 489-2290
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]