Try 4 digit years ...
In D4 there are several bugs in the TDateTimePicker so beware ...
Myles.

-----Original Message-----
From:   Mark Derricutt [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, February 18, 1999 12:13 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject:        [DUG]:  Date Selection Component Madness...

'lo peoples - I have a really confussing and annoying problem...  I have a
TDateTimePicker component, and I wish to change its MinDate/MaxDate
properties.....

Just prior to modifying the MinDate property I have:

  Date = 2/12/98
  MinDate = 30/12/99

I have no idea where the Date/MinDate value came from as I havn't set them
yet, however, the moment I try to modify the MinDate property, in this
case setting it to 1/1/98 - I get an error saying "Date is less than
MinDate" - how do I get around this????

application/ms-tnef