RE:  I wondered what that was for :))

With the piece in the middle that has been cut out: it was supposed to be helpful in
indicating the switch(s) used to enable delphi to "Find Declaration" in your own
source as
well as its.

The piece of my email included below is an extract from the help file that explains
what
each of the switches does..

ie: what "Reference Info/Definitions" does is to put symbol info in the .dcu (afaik) so
that delphi can find the declaration on ctrl+click (the hypertext thingy that bothers
some) - sorry if it was too cryptic.

Max