>"Does anyone know how to get the number of element in
>a set and how to know the value stored in first, second..
>position of a set easily? I know we can loop through the
>whole set, but is there any faster way?"

I think you can tell if a set is empty by comparing with []
but as far as I know length, sizeof etc do not work with a
set... I aggree that length would be nice so that you can
shortcircuit a loop through the possible members once the
number of actual members found has reached the length.

--
Aaron Scott-Boddendijk
Jump Productions