I must say that my experience has been completely the opposite.  I have
found that the level of suppport for Crstal has been the best of any
product I have ever used.  I would frequently send requests and get
usefull, and we never had a service contract.

The product is sometimes frustrating but it's the best standalone reporting
tool that I have used and I've used a few.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Rohit Gupta) on 11/03/99 21:13:47

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]