I have a feeling that this was covered a few months ago, but I've lost my
mail folder, so I have to ask again.
Using D4, how do you find out if a specific appliction is currently
running. I have to write a program (similar to the Interbase Guardian)
which runs all the time and checks regularly to see if a couple of our
communication programs are up and running. If they have crashed, or self
terminated, (or some ignorant noddy has turned them off so he can use MS
Access) it has to restart them.

While I'm at it, can anyone point me to the DUG mailing list archive
website ?

Cheers,
Simon Mahony,
MetService.