> It's a user setting: Start | Settings | TaskBar and uncheck "Stay On Top".
>
> Or do you want to force users to have it turned off?

No. I have a program that looks best when it covers the entire screen. The writers of
that program did not set it to be OnTop, so each time
I start it I have to turn the Taskbar's Stay On Top off, and when I close it I turn it
on again (cause I'm used to it). Now I don't want to
click on Start/Settings/.... every time, and that is why I need a simple program with
an ON-OFF button that does this change for me.
That is the reason. A year ago I knew how to do this, that is, I knew how to make a
window go to back. Anyway, it had something to do with
SetWindowPos or State or something...

So, do you know the solution?

Gajo Csaba