Yes, the standard windows code now allows you to put an image on a button.
It never even used to let you do that. However, buttons can also be owner
drawn, or (if you are subclassing as Delphi does) you can override the paint
method to do the painting yourself. Either way, you can control the colour.
Andrew Cooke.