Er, the Handle property of TWinControl.  :)

Provides access to the window handle of the control.

property Handle: HWND;

Description

Use the Handle when making Windows API function calls that requires a
window handle.

If a window handle for the control doesn't exist, the Handle property
creates one by calling the HandleNeeded method when your application
reads the Handle property value. Therefore, do not use the Handle
property during component creation or streaming.

Handle is a read-only property.

Cheers,

Carl Reynolds                      Ph: +64-9-4154790
CJN Technologies Ltd.             Fax: +64-9-4154791
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                DDI: +64-9-4154795
PO Box 302-278, North Harbour, Auckland, New Zealand
12 Piermark Drive, North Harbour Estate, Auckland, NZ
Visit our website at http://www.cjntech.co.nz/

application/ms-tnef