We have created a DLL containing a form with a DBGrid and associated
datasource.  A procedure is called in the DLL which returns a pointer to
the form.  This form is then displayed on a page of a pageControl on the
calling application.  When a button is pressed on the DLL form the
datasource is associated with a table on the host form (using the parent
property to identify the form and then looking at that forms components
to identify the table).  This Works.

A second button opens the table, if the table contains 0 records all is
well and the table fields appear.  If the table contains data an exception is
caused (we see part of the first record).   This does not occur if the table
is already open when the DLL attaches. Any Ideas?

If the table is closed when the DLL form is attached and the parent form
opens the table the same error occurs.

We suspect that it is associated with changing the table state but are
uncertain.  We really want the functionality that this would give us if it
works!

Any ideas?