For all of MS's faults, ADO is quite a nice interface, and if you just
want a result set to cycle thru (ie, while not eof to <something> next),
its REALLY easy and quite powerfull. If you want data aware controls,
you need something that Delphi and its data aware controls will talk to
- hence ADOExpress.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Quoting Nic Wise <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > The are internal inprise ones. Quite nice, too, if you ask me, but there
> > again, I dont have anything to compare them to :)
>
> There seems to be a lot of ADO components around so it must be relatively
> simple to implement.
>
> snip

Nic Wise - +64.21.676.418 - +64.9.277.5309 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]