From: Mark Derricutt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 06, 1999 2:10 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: RE: CORBA (was Re: [DUG]: Thin Database Components.)

On Mon, 6 Sep 1999, Max Renshaw-Fox wrote:

> How many people would be interested in a day course on CORBA and MIDAS?
> (Probably Auckland + Wellington) If I get some serious feedback, then I
can
> probably convince Annie to put it on... We can cover all the bases I
believe

I'd be in, as long as its a not a normal borland "30 second click click
done - look how kick ar*e delphi is" type thing, as that doesn't really
show me much.  And as alot of people know, for us mere "users", it's not
always that simple to get started with :)

Mark

--
Mark Derricutt                     | Chalice of Blood
Software Developer                 | New Zealand Christian Music News

Getting jiggy with Skotoma - Where No Shadows Fall