I have not, but normally any duplicate resources show up as an Error while
linking. I do not understand where the image is coming from. The image is
like a Delphi 2 or 3 default project icon.

I have done what you say and first off I got a RangeCheckError from Resource
Explorer. This is interesting, time to recompile with range checking
disabled.

I have done that, range checking disabled, and the icon does not exist at
all as far as resource explorer is concerned.

I am about to try another exe resource grabing application. Well that
returned nothing either, just the standard icons, and bitmaps.

If I use this .RES file in any project then the project will use the Delphi
2 or 3 default project icon.

I do not understand this. What is wrong here. This is too strange for me.

Chris