I have a DBEdit that is connected to a TTimeField in a Paradox table with
field type Time. When an existing value in the field is edited, the
displayed format is hours:minutes:seconds.

Changing the DisplayFormat property of the TTimeField will change the format
when the field is displaying, but not when the field is being edited.

How do I get the field contents to show in hour:minutes format (no seconds)
when editing? Is this anything to do with the GetText or SetText event
handlers for the TTimeField?

Patrick Dunford, Christchurch, NZ
http://patrick.dunford.com/