Hi

Has anyone come across the 'Index out of date' error message.
One of my applications is currently getting this message periodically
and the only way around it is to copy all the records into an empty
database.
No other applications we have have done this.

Borland's FAQ site mentions this error in Paradox Tables on NT and
mentions opportunistic locking and mentions making some new registry
settings but we are getting this on an 95 machine with a Dbase table.

Any ideas?

Eion