Hi folks,

I've found the solution to run the AVI properly at any required size. I'm
using a second form with a Tpanel on it (aligned to client) and the code
below does the rest.
The only remaining problem is now, that when I resize the AVI form during or
after the run, the AVI gets wiped totally! Also when I move any other window
partially over the AVI it wipes that area.

Any ideas / suggestions.

Thanks very much,

John Christenhusz.

        procedure TformControl.btnStartClick(Sender: TObject);
        begin
          with MediaPlayer do
          begin
             formAVI.show;