From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Leo Ramakers
Sent: Wednesday, 5 July 2000 17:43
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: Re: [DUG]: Midas

I am interested too, for the record. I am considering using it with Oracle,
but I understand that Oracle is temperamental and this may be an area where
'angel fear to tread'.
Leo Ramakers
Soft Option Software
Jeremy Coulter wrote:
 Hi all.Just wanting a "show of hands" as to how many of you out there are
using Midas when developing.Is it something you do on a regular occurance
?Was it worth while ? etc.Cheers,Jeremy Coulter
Software Team Leader
Triton Commercial Systems
Christchurch
Ph  +64 3 3483973
fax +64 3 3431613
New Zealand Delphi Users group - Delphi List - [EMAIL PROTECTED] Website:
http://www.delphi.org.nz