No, I would imagine that Mark would want a browser that works, renders pages
in his lifetime, and doesn't crash _all_ the time. Oh, and maybe one thats
been updated in the last 2 or so years.

anywhooooo

in IE5, the option is in Tools -> internet options -> "Tenmpory Internet
Settings" -> Settings

easy. And while you are at it, get a copy of GetRight - makes downloading
painless.

Nic Wise - [EMAIL PROTECTED] / Inprise/Borland New Zealand
main line: 09.360.0231 / ddi: 09.360.6713 / cell: 021.676.418