I need at least 1 experienced delphi developer for a position in Auckland,
New Zealand.

This would be initially for a 6 month contract.  However there would
probably be a permanant position available following the end of the
contract.

The role involves modifying and extending an existing product.  This product
is written in Delphi 5, running against a MS SQL Server 6.5 database (soon
to be upgraded).

The successfull applicant would need good delphi skills, preferably with
experience in a C/S development.
SQL Server experience would be an advantage.

For more information, please contact me.

Sean Cross
IT Manager
CRM Group Ltd
PO Box 91-603