Yeah, I think there is some lag. I sent it before I read your second post.

>Well I dont have the Shiftstate....see my last email to the DUG.

>Jeremy

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended
only for the
use of the addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
message you are
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this
message is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error please notify Progressive Enterprises Ltd.
immediately via
email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Any views expressed in this message
are those of the
individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Progressive Enterprises
Ltd.

This footnote also confirms that Progressive Enterprises Ltd. has swept this email
message for the
presence of computer viruses.  This does not guarantee this message is virus free.