Hi Guys

Felt I had to comment on this one (the delay has been due to being offline
as my father died on the 19th of Dec)

- Why use D4?
- Stored Proc debugging? only on MS SQL I assume
- ADOExpress  evens the database access score
- They hammer the BDE even after Borland have said it's "end of life"

Re:

"programmers and managers using Delphi should seriously consider a switch to
an easier environment
(e.g., Visual Basic) or an equally difficult, but more powerful and
standardized one (C++)."

Are they trying to sucker us to C++ so we miss the VB -> C# Stampede?

Neven